.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
 

Things that make me go "Hmmmmmmm..." Marketing, Internet Marketing, and Us

Things that make me go "Hmmmmmmm..." Leah Blog

2.17.2009

I love it when a plan comes together!

I have no idea why I have the "A Team" on my mind right now.
I blame light sleeping habits and late-night infomercials.

I rarely update either the English or Japanese sides of this blog anymore but I wanted to get a quick note in today.

1. I've finished writing the web marketing series in Japanese at 55 articles for US Front line and will get the remainder of them up soon, on the Japanese site of course.

2. As for English news, we've launched the Takino Shirt site in time for the Magic show in Vegas.

No, not that magic show, THE Magic fashion show in Vegas.

Here's hoping for the best, we've done ours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home